How to make a confetti popper
We had such a BLAST making these poppers at our party last weekend that we wanted to share the how-to with you! They’re so much fun to play with on the 4th, especially if your little ones are too young for sparklers—or if you run out of sparklers because your kids love sparklers so darn much.
- Cut the top half off a 9” balloon (cut across the widest part of the balloon).
- Stretch the bottom end of the balloon over a recycled toilet-paper tube. Knot the balloon.
- Cut a piece of wrapping paper to fit the tube. Glue or tape the paper to the tube.
- Make your confetti by cutting or hole-punching tiny pieces of paper (or use store-bought confetti). Fill 1/3 of your tube with the confetti.
- When you’re ready to make a bang: pull the end of the balloon back as far as you can, let it go, and watch the confetti fly!