The best DIY Mother's Day gift
Forget the store-bought greeting card—tell a special mom or grandma how much you love and appreciate her with an adorable paper daffodil.
Yellow cardstock, orange cardstock, green popsicle sticks, cupcake liners, scissors, glue, pen or marker.
- Cut out an orange circle and write "I love you because" in the center. Glue it to the inside center of the cupcake liner.
- Cut out 6 petals from the yellow cardstock. Write 1 reason why you love your mom on each petal. (If you plan to give your daffodil to your grandma or aunt, write about her.)
- Flat on your work surface, arrange the petals in a flower shape. Add glue to the outside center of the cupcake liner, then press the liner onto the petals.
- After the glue dries and the petals are secure, glue 1 green stick to the back of the flower to give the look of a stem.
- Repeat steps 1-4 to make more daffodils. Give your flowers to a special mom on Mother’s Day!