We're hosting a fall craft workshop (yay!)
We can't wait for Sunday, October 8th! We're inviting Portlanders to our home for a Craft Workshop to benefit local foster families. Every $7 we earn will allow us to make a small Craft Kit for a foster child to enjoy with his or her new family.
One ticket includes:
- Two hours of DIY fun
- All materials and instructions for kids to make a fall leaf wreath
- An exclusive art print from J.RoCro arts + letters
- The chance to win a beautiful accessory from Folk and Cup*
- The chance to win a photography session from D. Selbak Photography ($250 value)
- The chance to win custom calligraphy art by Emily A. Howell Calligraphy + Design ($60 value)
- A nice big glass of Oregon wine (priceless)
- Kid-friendly snacks and refreshments
- Swings, slides, and other outdoor games for little ones to enjoy
- The chance to win a Halloween Craft Kit from Meghan's Craft Kits**
*For additional raffle entry, attendees can bring new or gently used clothing or toys for us to donate to With Love, our Portland-area foster care resource.
**We will have Halloween Craft Kits available at a discounted price for all non-winners!