Use whatever you have in the fridge to make these patriotic pops! We used cranberry juice, Greek yogurt, and water with blue food coloring and a pinch of sugar. Another idea: pomegranate juice, lemonade, and blue Gatorade. Let your kids decide how to make the red, white, and blue!
- Red juice
- Blue juice (or water + food coloring)
- Small paper or plastic cups
- Popsicle sticks
- Pour red juice into cups until they're one-third full. Place cups in freezer and freeze until juice is almost firm, about 1 hour.
- Insert popsicle sticks into juice, then pour yogurt over the top until cups are two-thirds full. Freeze until hard, about 2 hours.
- Pour blue juice over white layer and freeze until hard, about 3 hours.
- Gently pull ice pops out of their cups and enjoy!